Latest Addiction: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 has been my addiction lately. This was preceded by SSX Tricky, and Zelda: Wind Waker before that. I've been playing video games for quite a while, and I've found the Nintendo usually gives me the most satisfaction for the money. I was rooting for Sega for a while, but I just couldn't do it after the Saturn. I had the Genesis, the Sega CD, the 32X.... and when I heard about the Saturn, I thought: Gotta Have It! Wrong! The machine played fine, but it just wasn't the same caliber as the PlayStation or N64 which came out not too long after. And there were very few games that were worth playing. Thanks to eBay, I managed to collect most of the games that I thought were worth a play or two: The Sonic Collection, Super Bust-A-Move 2, all of the Virtua Fighters, Panzer Dragoon, Nights, etc. Unfortunately, Super Bust-A-Move was the only one with any real replay value, and I've long given that up in favor of my current library.

So now when I slide back in my chair at night, Tiger Woods is the game of choice. I've managed to beef up my player pretty well, and I'm somewhere near the middle of the Tiger Challenge matches. My buddies drop by sometimes and play, but it is a little unfair since their characters haven't had a chance to beef up their stats. I highly recommend this game no matter if you have a cube, box, or station.

0 comments:

 
Jade Mason