Bone Fish Grill

Jenn and I headed out to the Bone Fish grill to celebrate our anniversary. There was a little wait when arrived, so we sat at the bar and had a couple of drinks. Neither of us had had anything to drink in a long time, so Jenn's wine and my Vodka Tonic were blowing us away. When our seats were ready we staggered over and fell in. Well, I'm exaggerating a bit. Anyway, the food was really good. Jenn had tilapia, which was a very light, white fish. I had the pan asian mixed grill, which was ribs, shrimp, and scallops. The shrimp were some of the best grilled shrim I have ever had.


After dinner, we headed to the AT&T store to get Jenn hooked up on my plan. The salesman, Doug, gave me some grief about how he couldn't move Jenn's existing number without chargin us some exhobitant amount. I was about to launch into the guy when Jenn made a saving move. She decided it would be okay to just get a new number. I'm glad Jenn has such a level head, because that saved the evening from getting ugly. :-P In any case, we left the store with the plan I had hoped for, and Jenn had the flip phone she wanted. It is one of the smallest and lightest phones I've ever seen. It doesn't have a lot of whizbang features, but it covers making phone calls really well, which is what Jenn was looking for.


When we got home, Jenn's mom had Corbin well in hand. It was a really great, relaxing night.

0 comments:

 
Jade Mason