Big League Barbers

I dropped my parents off at the airport this morning for their flight to Florida. On my way back home, I decided to get a much needed haircut. A Big League Barbers had just opened in the strip mall adjoined to our subdivision. One of my coworkers had said that it was a good place to get a trim, so I decided to give it a try. I'm usually a Great Clips customer, but if this price is right and it is more convenient, I might as well give it a shot, right?


Big League Barbers is awesome!!! You walk in and the entire place is filled with sports memorabilia, televisions tuned to ESPN, ESPN2, the Golf Channel, and any other sports broadcast you can think of. I'm not much of a sports fan, but this definitely felt more "manly" than a Great Clips location. After a short wait, I was seated by Suni, who take care of my trim. As she was trimming my hair, she explained the services at BLB. A haircut was $13 (same as Great Clips), but it also included a hairwash, shampoo, conditioner, and a back and neck massage! Great Clips was done after the haircut, unless of course the hair dresser had a nic-fit mid trim and had to run out for a quick smoke. Then you would get to enjoy the aroma of the Great Clips ash hands running through your hair. So once Suni finished up with my trim, we headed over for a quick wash. Back at her station, she pulled out the Hitachi Dual-Head massager. I got a quick back and neck massage, and then I was on my way. This was great!! Big League Barbers offers so much more over Great Clips for the same cost that I can't think of any reason not to go back to BLB. Not only that, but their shop is in our front yard, so I can walk there on a nice day.


If you live near a BLB, and you need a trim, I highly recommend stopping in and giving them a try.

0 comments:

 
Jade Mason