Wireless!

Wireless technology is cool. I just received my wireless access point and card for my notebook. I'm sitting in the living room with my wife, tapping away on a live, 54MB network connection. I'm VERY happy. I was afraid that the signal would not reach from the basement to the living room on the first floor, but I'm receiving excellent signal strength from here. I might even be able to take the laptop to the bedroom on the second floor and still get signal. That would be great! Jenn actually prompted me to get this stuff. I wanted to get wireless equipment anyway. I am a computer hobbyist, and wireless equipment has sort of geek chic. Jenn wanted me to get it so that I wouldn't spend all of my time down in the dungeon. This is really nice. Jenn and Koby are both lying on the couch beside me. I can watch the tv enough to have a comment if Jenn wants to talk about it. And at the same time, I'm not bored out of my mind watching something I'm totally not interested in. When we have our baby, I'll be able to sit in the nursery and tend to the baby, and still have internet connection available. Yeah, I've got a slight internet addiction. I've gotta get my fix.

Breakfast: Cookie
Lunch: Lemon Pepper Chicken on Fettucini
Dinner: Quesadillas
Current Weight: 225

0 comments:

 
Jade Mason