New Class, New Instructor


This week is the start of my new course for my MBA program: Organizational Development. Economics is over, and I'm pretty certain that I got my A. I'll only know for sure when the grade card arrives, but based on all of my scores, I was pretty securely in the A range. The instructor for Org Dev is certainly unique character. He has a level of enthusiasm for teaching that I haven't seen before. It's borderline between being overly enthusiastic and highly entertaining. At some point during our first night of class he laughed, cried, shouted, whispered, glared, and smiled. He was all over the emotional map. He definitely keeps my attention throughout class. He claims that he will be a tough grader, which I have had yet to see consistently throughout this program. We'll see how this guy follows through on his promise.

0 comments:

 
Jade Mason