Another Game Down

I finally beat Neverwinter Nights! I've had this game for well over a year, and I finally finished it up. It's a fun game, and I can see how it is really appealing to Role Playing Game (RPG) fans. You can customize the character you play in just about any way you can imagine. In fact, there are so many possibilities that it is almost a drawback to the game. There were so many options and choices at every turn of the game that I always felt like I might not be making the best choice. Towards the end I decided to forget about playing for the perfect character and just try to hack and slash through the rest of the game. This turned out to be a pretty good strategy, as I probably would have wasted a bunch of time worrying about increasing my saving throws when all I really needed was a tank as a NPC henchmen to soak up all the damage while I mopped up the stragglers. Yes, I realize I'm just talking jibberish now. In any case, once I adopted the hack and slash strategy, the last chapter of the game went by pretty quickly. I doubt I'll get any of the expansion packs for the game, but I definitely got a lot of play value out of this game. I'm sure I put more than a reasonable number of hours into completing this game. Now its on to the next one! Hmm... should it be Zelda 2: A Link to the Past, Myst [I, II, or III], Fire Emblem, or Final Fantasy Tactics? How can I go wrong? :-P

0 comments:

 
Jade Mason