Craziness at Jimmy Johns

Today was a very busy day. I was all over the place at work. By the end of the day, I was over on the West side of Indy for a meeting with a client. I was hustling to get back to class. Tonight was our last meeting for Marketing class, and we had a final presentation to do. I needed some food to get me through, so I stopped at Jimmy Johns on the way.

When I stopped in the JJ, I gave the lady at the counter my order for a sandwich. The conversation went like this:

JJ LADY: Where do you work?

ME: Flexware. It's a software development company.

JJ LADY: Are you going to work or coming from work?

ME: Coming from work, but going to class

JJ LADY: That's cool. Want a party platter?

ME: Umm... no.

JJ LADY: It's free

I didn't know what to say. I looked at the guy doing the dishes, and he was just nodding his head, that yes, it was free, no strings attached. So I got to be the hero by bringing 35 free Jimmy Johns subs to class.

Turns out, they screwed up the scheduled at JJ. They made the party planner, but the order wasn't due for another week. They either had to get rid of the food, or throw it out, and I was the only person in the store at the time. What a windfall!

0 comments:

 
Jade Mason