Losing Control

I've finally lost control... of my Yahoo! Bulk E-mail folder. My primary e-mail address is at Yahoo, and to this point I've been able to avoid a lot of spam. Yahoo provides a bulk mail folder where it automatically files anything that looks like spam. Occassionally it puts a real e-mail in there, and I checked it every once in a while to see if I had missed something. I was getting about 30 spam messages a day, which meant I could do a quick scan to see if anything important was in there.


Within the past couple of weeks, that has totally changed. I don't know if my e-mail address made it onto some super spam list, or what happened, but I'm receiving well over 100 spam messages a day now. I don't have time to wade through the screens and screens of junk in my bulk mail folder to check for valid mail anymore. This is pretty sad. So if you send me something, and I don't reply for a very long time, try again. It may have been put in the wrong folder, and I never saw it.

0 comments:

 
Jade Mason