Certified!

I passed another Microsoft Certification exam today! Woohoo! I completed exam 70-315 : Developing Web Applications with Visual C# .NET. I had been studying for the exam for a while, but I had not taken the time to really concentrate on it. So yesterday I spent all day studying the practice tests and reviewing the book. By mid-afternoon, I felt like I was as ready as I was ever going to be. I scheduled my exam for 9:45 this morning, and passed with flying colors. I scored a 886 out of a possible 1000 points. A score of 700 was needed to pass. I'm glad I finally forced myself to get that exam out of the way. I have one more exam to go before I achieve my Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) status, and two more after that to be a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD).

0 comments:

 
Jade Mason