Class

I don't know if my fingers are going to make it through my accounting class. I have a really bad habit. When I'm bored, or if I have nothing to do with my hands, I chew on them. I bite my fingernails almost down to the quick. Then I peel off the skin around the finger nail. Then I chew on the calouses that form. Jenn can hardly look at my hands sometimes because of how badly I've chewed them up. I don't know why I do it. I end up with lots of little scabs and hard skin on the ends of my fingers. Of course, once the skin has hardened, I go right back to picking at it.


My accounting class has me so bored that all I do throughout the class is mangle my fingers. The instructor simply reads through the same reading we were assigned, then reads the homework answers. Mind you, he doesn't explain how he arrived at the answer, he simply reads it from the answer key. Knowing the answer to number 3 is choice C doesn't help me as much as knowing how he arrived at that solution. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to endure this guy for another 9 weeks. Grr....


[Listening to: Jimmy Buffett - Songs You Know By Heart - Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes]

0 comments:

 
Jade Mason