Under the Weather

I'm not feeling very well today. I started sometime last week. I had a little tickle in the back of my throat. It hit me full force on Saturday. My throat hurt and my nose was running. Probably just a cold, but it had me beat. I was up with Corbin until 3am, and then I had a hard time falling asleep. Sunday I made DayQuil my new best friend. That night, I made a run to Marsh at 12:30 to get some NyQuil. I slept like a log, but I could have used more sleep. Hopefully I can get to bed early tonight and finally shake this thing. My big fear is that I will infect Corbin with it, which would be really bad. The last thing we need is a sick crying baby. Jenn has been absolutely amazing though. She didn't get to sleep until 4am last night, and even then only for a couple of hours before Corbin was back up again. She was just laying down with him again at 7:30 as I was getting ready for work. Hopefully one more night of rest will get me back into shape so that I can help her out more.

0 comments:

 
Jade Mason