Froogle Wish List

I know, I'm probably years behind on learning about this one, but I just noticed the WishList feature over at Google's Froogle site. You can browse around on Froogle and add things to your shopping list. Then you can mark some of those items as being on your wish list. Items on your wish list can be viewed by others, which makes it sort of like a gift registry. I had an idea for a service that would work something like this, and intended to charge the stores that were available to shop from a small fee for anything purchased from a wish list. Google just beat me to the punch. Anyway, if you are feeling generous, here is a brief wishlist I put together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice a pattern in your choices ;) Oh, and I think it's a new feature, becuase I've just recently seen it too.

Anonymous said...

I just tried to "sign up" for a froogle account, and learned I already had one (with a wish list no less!) Wow, I must be getting old.

Adam Jones said...

Hard to tell I'm a video game fan eh?

 
Jade Mason