Review: Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls


Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls
Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This is a departure from my usual reading. I've heard a number of David Sedaris's essays on This American Life, and I've enjoyed them, so I thought I would try one of his audio books. This is a broad collection without any particular theme that I took away. There are a few gems here that gave me a chuckle, such David's experience waiting in line at an airline and the idle chit-chat with other folks there. Some of the essays were taped in front of a live audience, and I found that I preferred those. Overall I'm not sure that I would go out of my way to recommend this book, but it did help to pass the time during my commute.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
Jade Mason